Welcome to the Sabz Journalism Fellowship Program (SJFP) application. This 12-month initiative by the Global Neighbourhood for Media Innovation is dedicated to enhancing environmental reporting in Pakistan and is committed to equipping journalists with the skills and resources needed to excel in this vital field.
- Capacity-building Training
- Public Awareness Campaigns
- Social Media Engagement
- International Collaboration
- Fellowship Small Grants
- Reporting Assignments
To qualify for the fellowship, candidates must satisfy the following conditions:
- Professionals: We welcome applications from journalists, digital content creators, filmmakers, and documentary producers.
- Age Range: Applicants should be between 24 to 45 years old.
- Gender Representation: We are committed to ensuring equal gender representation. Women and trans individuals are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Work Experience: Applicants must have a minimum of 3-years of professional experience in media, encompassing mainstream, digital media outlets, or in individual digital media capacity.
- Track Record: Applicants should demonstrate a proven track record in covering environmental issues through solution journalism.
- Social Media Presence: Applicants should have an active social media presence for showcasing and demonstrating their work.